Thursday, September 14, 2017

Week #29 Theme: Day Trip to Vienna



Today I spent time with my man on the job, and it was wonderful! Since Ken drives to Vienna, Ontario every workday to supervise the apple harvest, spending time with him meant going on a little day trip. This week on my blog I intend to post photos that I took on today's excursion. This pic shows one of the first orchard scenes we encountered. The apple-pickers were in their early morning garb which included bright orange rain suits. The apples and tree foliage can be quite wet with dew, and the morning air quite cool - at least to the workers who come from tropical countries. I'm intrigued with their resourcefulness that shows up in different areas - notice the garbage bag turned into rain apron for the fellow on the right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment