Thursday, March 17, 2016

Memorizing Rolin


This is one of the scenes I am adding to the Memories region of my mother-heart...my oldest son during Family Devo, on the corner couch downstairs in the rec room, cozied up in a blanket, adding bass to the singing time (going through Songs of Faith & Praise), craisins snack at his side...and when we get to "What did you like about the day?", this young man will likely say something about school and/or the Joy of his life! (He's going to marry her in about 100 days from now)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, I personally think this is your best post so far. :)
    I also really enjoyed the Boggle one. :)
    -Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That this is your favorite post does not surprise me in the least! :)

    ReplyDelete