Thursday, February 15, 2018

Week #51 Theme: What is it?


The end of the second full year of my blog is drawing nigh. In two weeks from now, I plan to post my last every-consecutive-day pic and end danisdailythousand as we know it, not because it hasn't been fun or that it hasn't been a good thing, but more because "all good things come to an end". I plan to take a break and possibly add to this blog occasionally but it is more probable that I will start a new kind of blog in the future. 
All that said, we come to the theme of the current week. I've been wanting to do a sort of guessing theme during one of the last few blog weeks, so here we are. I'm starting out with an easy mystery pic for you to figure out. You may keep your guesses to yourself, or post them in the comments. The following day, I'll post the answer as well as another pic for solving. 

5 comments:

  1. It has to be a Martin apple! Marlita introduced me to your blog, and I visited often. Thanks for all the picture posts, I have enjoyed them.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it, Diane! Thanks for visiting my blog. It seems like a small way we can connect through memory of Marlita.

      Delete
  2. I have so enjoyed your daily photos, and will miss them! But a new kind of blog in the future? I am curious and impatient. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jas. I don't know how long until the new blog...can your curiosity and patience hold out? :)

      Delete
  3. I am curious and impatient too. :) I'm sure whatever it is, it will be creative and delightful as in filling the visitor with delight.

    ReplyDelete