Thursday, February 22, 2018

Week #52 Theme: Catch-all



Did yesterday's mystery pic stop you in your tracks, or just momentarily stump you? It was the top of the "O" on a stop sign, and here is the full shot of it. This is the last one I'm posting in the What is it? theme, leaving some readers wishing I'd keep on longer with the mystery photos and some just as pleased to move on to "real" pics. :) Well, I can't please everyone, so here we go into a few more ordinary photos.


The countdown is on - this is the last week I plan to post a daily pic from Dani... I have some extra pics from previous themes, or from category ideas I ended up not using throughout the year, so this week I will choose seven of those photos and call the theme "catch-all". (I know that even so, I will not catch them all!) Today's pic is a snowy duck quacking for spring or else a ducky snow shape resting on the deck one frosty morning...you decide. 




1 comment: