Friday, June 16, 2017

My Favorites Theme: Pic #2


The daughter on the left is my favorite graduate from Countryside Christian School's Class of 2017. This week, we celebrated her achievements (and her 7 classmates) in a very meaningful service and a lovely grad reception afterward. When Kerra received her diploma, I joined the applause around me, but in my heart I was giving a standing ovation of gratitude to God who has brought about the fulfillment a dream. Ken and I longed for our children to have the opportunity to go through Grade 12 in a Christian school, and He made it possible. 
The daughter on the right is my favorite sister-of-the-graduate. Kayleen made the flower crown (from dainty real flowers) for Kerra to wear for some of the poses during the grad families photo session. Creativity with things in nature is another of my favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment